2) The Ma-Yi Productions will have to acknowleded somewhere -- http://ma-yitheatre.org/about/ -- Lirio will do a brief text on their involvement. We'll ask Ma-Yi to have a connection to the event for expanded marketing.
3) Page has to be finalized and go live by this Friday -- to allow time for promo and marketing.
4) How will this translated to FB? And will FB users be able to purchase online?
5) Will page function work on mobiles?
6) Initial email address will be sent out by Lirio momentarily.
A project of AAAP, with assistance from the Global ShareResource Foundation and MaYi theater. Proceeds will go towards construction of A Special Place, the first integrated residential and work community for adults with autism in the Philippines.
Email address: email@example.com
A Touching Father And Son Love Story. An outstanding play and performance by a Filipino Artist. To Fund the first residential village for adult Filipinos with Autism
"If unable to attend, we welcome a minimum donation"
“Proceeds will go to A Special Place, located in Alfonso, Cavite In the Philippines.
This flagship project of AAAP is an integrated residential community where adults with autism can live comfortably, productively, and safely with peers and in preparation for when their early life caregivers have gone.”
The Association for Adults with Autism, Philippines is a non-profit association, established by parents of individuals within the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and professionals dedicated to the welfare of those with this developmental disorder.